Sunday 10 May 2009

Update

Hello seekers, I too have found myself seeking again, trying to get back the Oneness which we all are. It occurred to my mind that the actual trying to get back the enlightenment experience was the thing stopping truth from flowing through me.
I found I was again listening to teachers and pointing in a vain attempt to recapture the enlightenment experience. My work schedule also seemed to hamper efforts, my mind once again focused on work and paying the bills instead of realization of truth.
I am pretty successful at not getting too involved with the drama of life though and I tend not to relive old dramas from the story of my life, I notice in many of my friends who seem to be so constantly in the past, re-telling past experiences that they miss the present.
During this seeking I've come across some teachings which suggest various stages of enlightenment and give them names or level 1,2,3 etc. This immediately appeared absurd because during my glimpses of the Absolute, I was the Absolute, indeed I AM the Absolute.
These stages must be appearing in the mind of the teacher after an Enlightenment experience not a direct knowing from the Absolute.
I understand that an enlightenment experience doesn't make the individual enlightened because there is only an individual within duality. The perceived individual may for a moment realize the non-duality of all things which is without doubt life changing to the mind of the individual which had always believed it was a separate entity among many entities.
After the experience has passed and mind whirs into action again duality and separation reappear, the illusion takes hold again and it is the mind which is fighting to get back the non-dualistic point of view and ego wants to be Enlightened because "Enlightened people are special", you know like Jesus or Buddha, the individual mind wants to be a God, the greatest goal of the ego. This happens all too often, gurus appear with a new way to achieve enlightenment and while they may speak much truth there is a deep flaw at the heart of them, they speak from mind and not from Consciousness, the ego wants money and fame and it uses the promise of enlightenment to get it.
But, and this is a big but so to speak, that is fine, there is nothing wrong with that.
From a dualistic perception there is something wrong or right with pretty much everything but we are dropping that paradigm now, we are switching our point of view from dualistic to non-dualistic, our awareness is expanding to include the whole as a single point of view.
There is no wrong and no right only what is, what is is happening within the Absolute, no mistakes are ever made, surrender your self to this to be your true Self.


This video may or may not help

The Joy Of No Self 1of5


No comments: