Tuesday 30 January 2007

IS BuSh NuTs?

"When you meet the president, you ask yourself, "How did it ever occur to anybody that he should be governor much less president?"

-- Henry Alfred Kissinger

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect
Iraq to the war on terror."
--George W. Bush, interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006


"The best way to defeat the totalitarian of hate is with an
ideology of hope -- an ideology of hate -- excuse me --with an ideology of hope."
--George W. Bush, Fort Benning, Ga., Jan. 11, 2007


" And truth of the matter is, a lot of reports in Washington are never read by anybody. To show you how important this one is, I read it, and our guest read it." --George W. Bush, on the Baker-Hamilton Report, appearing with British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Washington, D.C., Dec. 7, 2006

"This morning my administration released the budget numbers for fiscal 2006. These budget numbers are not just estimates; these are the actual results for the fiscal year that ended February the 30th." --George W. Bush, on the fiscal year that ended on Sept. 30, Washington, D.C., Oct. 11, 2006

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think he is.
I think he's just there for the ride.
He is no more in control of what is going on in his country then Ronald Macdonald.
I feel sorry for him sometimes because I get the impression he feels overwhelmed at times.
I would like to know who is in charge because it is not any politician -thats for sure.

Brendan said...

I totally agree, but they could have found someone better to play his part don't you think?