68. Jesus said: one who knows everything else but who does not know himself know nothing.
81. Jesus said: whoever has become rich should rule. Whoever has power should renounce it.
108. Jesus said: He who drunk from my mouth will become like I am, and I will become he. And the hidden things will be revealed to him.
13. …Jesus said to Thomas: I am not your teacher; you have drunk from and become intoxicated from the bubbling water that I poured out…
106. Jesus said: When you make the two into one, you will be called sons of men.”
22.b …Jesus responded: when you make the two into one, and then when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the upper like the lower, and thus make the male and the female the same, so that the male isn’t male and the female isn’t female. When you make an eye replace an eye, and a hand to replace a hand, and a foot to replace a foot, and an image to replace an image, then you will enter the Kingdom.
61. Therefore I say that if one is unified, one will be filled with light, but if one is divided one will be filled with darkness.
76b. You too should seek for long-lasting treasures that do not decay, where moths do not come to eat them or grubs to destroy them.
91. They said to him: Tell us who you are so that we can believe you. He replied: You analyze the appearance of the sky and the Earth, but you don’t recognize what is right in front of you, and you don’t know the nature of the present moment.
All the above from the gospel of Thomas, he sounds more like a Buddhist to me!
Jesus says, "I and my Father are one", (John 10:30).
"This is eternal life... That they all may be one: as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us... that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one... that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them and I in them." (John 17:3, 21, 23,26).
"Christ is all, and in all." (Colossian 3:11).
"There is only one universal and cosmic body: The body of Christ." (Ephesians 1:10, 4:4).
"I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one... that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them and I in them."(John 17: 23,26).
"know the love of Christ, which passes knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God," (Ephesians 3:19).
"You are completed in Christ as a bride with a husband. Through Christ you are filled with all the fullness of the godhead bodily. Christ is all and in all, that God may be all in all." (Colossians 3:11, 1 Corinthians 15:28)
"He that is joined to the Lord is one Spirit." (1 Corinthians 6:17)
"The Christ is the light that lightens every man."(John 1:9).
"God is in Christ and Christ is in everyone and everything, for Christ fills all things." (Ephesians 4:10).
"One God and Father of all who is above all, and through all." (4:6).
"we have many members in one body... so we being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another."(Romans 12:4-5).
"body, the fullness of Him Who fills all in all - for in that body lives the full measure of Him Who makes everything complete, and Who fills everything everywhere." (Ephesians 1:23).